Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru (AOK)
Login or register, so you can have fun at Bleach AOK! (Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru, also known as Bleach rise or fall)
Login or register, so you can have fun at Bleach AOK! (Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru, also known as Bleach rise or fall)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Rise or fall. A new Bleach rpg. Create your own Dream bleach character? What will they be? A soul repear, hollow, human or a special human (like chad and orihime from the tv show). Bleach Rise or fall, a rpg fansite based off of Viz media, bleach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training in the woods.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari

Hikari

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Training in the woods. Empty
PostSubject: Training in the woods.   Training in the woods. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Hikari was sitting on a stump in the forest. Due to Radiant and Abyss, she finally figured out what was going on with her powers. She was here now to practice. Standing up she put her arms out, summoning her birds. "In the Transcendence of Darkness... First Radiance... In the absence of Light, Piercing Abyss... In the call of midnight, Twilight Rages." She felt a familiar presence around her as Radiant and Abyss floated in front of her. Hello Alicia... how are you! This better be important... We're not your personal pets... They said almost in unison.

"Look... I'm just trying to figure out what it is you two do... I uh... I know that Radiant... can turn into other people... and uh.... Abyss.. you can make weapons and clothes and stuff... but is that all you two can do? Not that I'm ungrateful..." The two birds just smiled at Hikari, if birds could smile. Radiant caught a shade of white as she transformed into a copy of a Sailor Mars from the old show. Alicia looked at Sailor Mars for a second before realizing she was bare naked. Abyss took the cue and flew into 'Sailor Mars' Causing her Sailor Fuku to appear. Well you already know we can do that... but we can also do this... She put her hands together in a seal and pointed towards the sky. [i]Mars Fire Ignite! A ball of flames shot from her hands and flew into the sky. Hikari just looked on in shock as she saw her birds imitate Sailor Mars to a fault.

"Yea... that's cool... imitation of powers... can you two do anything else?" She said with a hungry look in her eyes. Mars just walked up to her and put her hands on Alicia's head. A warm glow spread through Alicia as she closed her eyes. When she opened them, Mars was gone and Alicia felt different. Hearing a voice in her head she knew exactly what happened. She was in Mars' body. Oh... now this is cool..
Back to top Go down
Shinji Ikari

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods.   Training in the woods. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Are we there yet, Masa? "Just a little further Kurisutaru". A little girl was following Shinji to a quiet lake where they can relax from training. Shinji then finds a women standing out there alone. "Now what do we have here? A soul reaper?" Kurisutaru quickly disappeare considering that she is shy around others. Shinji took a sip of his smoothie, then walked over to say hi to the women.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods.   Training in the woods. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:02 am

Hikari turned around to look at the man who had just came up to her. She turned around and put her hands behind her back, hoping that she wasn't recognized as a Television character. Oh um... Hi.... How can I help you? She felt like an idiot being caught like this. She might have seemed like a cosplayer in this situation, and it was really embarrassing. God I feel like such an idiot... just go away... so I can change back... please?
Back to top Go down
Shinji Ikari

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods.   Training in the woods. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:55 am

God I feel like such an idiot... just go away... so I can change back... please? "Ok sure". Shinji walked away for the women to change back. "How long does it take to change back?" Shinji was behind a tree drinking the rest of his smoothie, then throwing it away. There gos my smoothie. "You done yet?". Shinji took a look at hi s pocket watch for the time it is right now.
Back to top Go down
Hikari

Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods.   Training in the woods. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Hikari stared at the man walking away from her. Oh my god... can he read my thoughts... She thought with a scared expression on her face. Clapping her hands together, she dispelled Radiant and Abyss, who both vanished becoming her belts again. She shivered a bit at the sudden loss of power, but got over it. "Ok... I'm done now.. you can come back, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Shinji Ikari

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods.   Training in the woods. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Shinji came back out, and sees that the woemn changed. "So you're a shape shifter?" Shinji stood there for an answer. "Judging from the expression you made when i left, you thought i read your mind".Are we there yet?" Kurisutaru appeared again. "Not yet Kurisutaru". The little girl made a expressionm that Shinji knew. "Don't whine kuritaru". Kurisutaru disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods.   Training in the woods. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the woods.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru (AOK) :: Karakura Town :: Karakura Woods-
Jump to: