Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru (AOK)
Login or register, so you can have fun at Bleach AOK! (Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru, also known as Bleach rise or fall)
Login or register, so you can have fun at Bleach AOK! (Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru, also known as Bleach rise or fall)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Rise or fall. A new Bleach rpg. Create your own Dream bleach character? What will they be? A soul repear, hollow, human or a special human (like chad and orihime from the tv show). Bleach Rise or fall, a rpg fansite based off of Viz media, bleach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolving?!

Go down 

Did you like the news?
no D:
Evolving?! Vote_lcap0%Evolving?! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes :D
Evolving?! Vote_lcap100%Evolving?! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
....... -,- no comment
Evolving?! Vote_lcap0%Evolving?! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
yuki
Admin
Admin
yuki

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Evolving?! Empty
PostSubject: Evolving?!   Evolving?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:07 am

Hello! I'm your main reporter Yuki. The news of today is evloving. To all those memebers out there, I'm proud to say, tha my site will evolve. Don't Understand what I mean by Evolbe? Shops, new items and cities will appear while we're all on this site. Some items, shops and cities will be here temporaily, but if you like a city, shop or item, please make a poll about it in the POll section and if enough people say yes or no to your poll (depends on the question of your poll) then your fav city shop or item, may be able to stay permantly. ^^

Well, I'm Yuki and Evolving ws the news of today. Please, have a nice day I'll see you later. And vote in the poll. ^^ Yes, this site revolves around polls. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaok.rpg-board.net
yuki
Admin
Admin
yuki

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Evolving?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolving?!   Evolving?! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:42 am

UPDATED! Okay! No Revolution on this site!!! ONLY 1 theme!!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachaok.rpg-board.net

Evolving?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru (AOK) :: welcome to Bleach rise or fall :: news (annoucements) :: Forum Journal-
Jump to: