Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru (AOK)
Login or register, so you can have fun at Bleach AOK! (Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru, also known as Bleach rise or fall)
Login or register, so you can have fun at Bleach AOK! (Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru, also known as Bleach rise or fall)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Rise or fall. A new Bleach rpg. Create your own Dream bleach character? What will they be? A soul repear, hollow, human or a special human (like chad and orihime from the tv show). Bleach Rise or fall, a rpg fansite based off of Viz media, bleach!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ello Moto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senryaku Meijin

Senryaku Meijin

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Ello Moto Empty
PostSubject: Ello Moto   Ello Moto Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Angel.

I have a feeling this site will have grand results, and i'm glad to be apart of its making.

I have alot of experience with RPing, but, I won't get cocky, and say i'm an expert. (Because, I know for a fact that i'm not at that level yet.) But, I do have decent experience, and won't let you all down...

If you don't end up being a total drag, then i'm glad to welcome you as a friend.

If you'd like to meet me further, i'll be around the chatbox, or if you dislike the harshness of the square... Then you can simply PM me.

... study
Back to top Go down
http://www.dimensions.darkbb.com

Ello Moto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Agaru O Kuzureru (AOK) :: welcome to Bleach rise or fall :: Introduction-
Jump to: